Quick Vision Advanced
This Quick Vision Advanced course is run over one day.
It is advised that a minimum of six weeks are left between attending the Basic course and the Advanced course to allow for consolidation of prior learning.
The course is comprised of the following elements…
- Introduction to Visual Basic code
- Introduction to Variables
- Dialog boxes – use and application
- Introduction to filtering
- Data storage and utilisation
- Branch programming
- Use of graphics
- Exporting results to csv.
Further bespoke training is available on application
Topics covered include:
- Sub programs
- Output of measured results to Excel
- User access rights