MeasurLink© 9 Super-User
The objective of the course is to provide the trainees with an understanding of MeasurLink ‘Support Centre’, ‘Security Centre’, ‘Real-Time’ and ‘Process Analyzer’ software modules. This will enable the trainee to effectively use these MeasurLink modules, understand results and implement the various features of the software.
Some prior understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC) would be advantageous.
This course is comprised of the following elements…
- The use of ‘Support Centre’ module including;
- Create and manage parts and routines
- Apply Traceability and Assignable Causes to routines
- Introduction to ‘Security Centre’ module Profile creation User restrictions The use of ‘Real Time’ module including;
- Data collection from applicable measuring equipment
- Application of data tests
- Manipulating Layouts, Manage Runs and Export Data
- Introduction to Inspection Wizard module
- Understanding of Data Analysis using ‘Process Analyzer’ module;
- Data Manipulation (Copy, Merge, Filter, Delete) View data in a variety of charts
- Output of data (Print-outs, Reports, Crystal Reports, etc.)
This course is delivered in 1 day, for a maximum of 5 trainees