The objective of the course is to provide the trainees with an understanding of MeasurLink ‘Real-Time’, ‘Support Centre’ and ‘Process Analyzer’ software modules. This will enable the trainee to effectively use these MeasurLink modules, understand results and implement the various features of the software.
Some prior understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC) would be advantageous.
This course is comprised of the following elements…
- The use of ‘Real Time’ module including;
- Manipulating Layouts, Manage Runs and Export Data
- Introduction to Inspection Wizard module
- The use of ‘Support Centre’ module including;
- Create and manage parts and routines
- Apply Traceability and Assignable Causes to routines
- Introduction to ‘Security Centre’ module
- Overview of ‘Tutorials’ module
Understanding of Data Analysis using ‘Process Analyzer’ module;
- Data Manipulation (Copy, Merge, Filter, Delete)
- View data in a variety of charts
- Output of data (Print-outs, Reports, Crystal Reports, etc.)