About the role
Based at the Mitutoyo (UK) Ltd HQ in Andover, this is position is to support the Marketing Manager in developing printed and web-based promotional material such as catalogues, product brochures, flyers, case studies, product specifications, user manuals and educational materials related to Dimensional Metrology..
Mitutoyo are the world leaders in the provision of precision dimensional metrology equipment and as a consequence, this position demands good technical knowledge, preferably gained within our field of expertise and the writing ability to satisfy both an informed and uninformed audience.
An excellent command of the English language is essential as is the ability to write, understand and verify material often written by the non-native speaker that may require correction.
Creating clear, concise articles that are technically sound, easy to follow and interesting is an essential quality.
Responsibilities will include
- Developing printed and web-based promotional material such as catalogues, product brochures, flyers, case studies, product descriptions, educational booklets and wallcharts aimed at helping prospective customers understand the features, advantages and benefits of Mitutoyo products.
- Writing product white papers as directed.
- Collaborating with marketing team members, customer solutions teams and product development teams.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistence across all written marketing content, and incorporating revisions according to current routing procedures.
- Defining a consistent voice and tone for the brand across multiple channels.
The successful candidate will
- Have proven positions, marketing and copy/technical writing skills for a technology company.
- Have the ability to translate technical or complex ideas into concise, business-orientated content/story lines.
- Have the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and gather technical details
- End of Year Bonus (subject to Company and Personal performance).
- Medical scheme (subject to length of service).
- Employee car park.
To apply for this position, please either contact HR on 01264 353123 or email email@example.com for an application form, or if you already have a detailed CV please submit in writing, marked Private & Confidential and providing your anticipated salary requirements, to:
Mitutoyo (UK) Ltd
West Point Business Park