Calibration is an essential part of the activities of any company if quality control is taken seriously.
Measurement to a consistently high level of accuracy can only be achieved if instruments are periodically calibrated against traceable standards.
Mitutoyo can provide a full range of services to meet this requirement at its environmentally controlled calibration laboratory in our Coventry Metrology Centre, which has full UKAS accreditation and is equipped to handle every conceivable dimensional measurement need. It is recognised as one of the finest facilities of its kind in Europe.
Mitutoyo offers two types of service: a laboratory based Calibration Service at Coventry for portable measuring instruments, and an On-site Calibration Service for the larger type of instrument.
All our customers are assured of a fast turnaround on all calibration requirements involving all dimensional instrumentation.
Our laboratory based Calibration Service includes testing of:
- Bore Gauges
- Setting Rings
- Optical Parallels
- Digimatic Scales
- Depth Gauges
- Thickness, Depth and Snap Gauges
- Combination Sets
- Bench Centres
- Steel Rules
- Squares and Cylindrical Squares
- Calibration Testers
- All types of Internal, External and Depth Micrometer
- Setting Standards
- Vernier, Dial and Digimatic Calipers
- Height Gauges
- Dial Gauges and Dial Test Indicators
- Dial Caliper Gauges
- Bevel Protractors
- Pin Gauges
- Height, Square and Check Masters
- Gauge Blocks and Accessories
- Electronic and Bench Comparators
Our On-Site Calibration Service includes testing of:
- Surface Tables
- Microscopes and Projectors
- Surface Plates
- Electronic and Optical Comparators
- Hardness Testing Machines